Eastern Mix is one of the most trusted supplier of ready-mixed concrete.
Our integrated supply network and experienced management team makes us an ideal partner for supplying a range of construction materials.
Eastern Mix supplies ready-mixed concrete through:
- Supply Only. For Clients requiring ready-mixed concrete only.
- Supply & Pump. For Clients requiring ready-mixed concrete to be delivered at height or on sites where access is difficult.
- Supply, Pump & Place. For Clients requiring our services into placing the ready-mixed concrete at their construction site.
View Product Range
It is prepared for delivery at our concrete plant instead of mixed on the construction site, which guarantees the quality of the concrete.
Where to use it
- Mass concrete pours
- Complies with British Standards
- Good cohesion
- Reduced labour and equipment cost
- Easy to place with minimal finishing required
- Low shrinkage
- Speed of placing
Fibre Concrete will mainly used for structural applications to reduce shrinkage. Fibre concrete can significantly increase the ductility of concrete, making it highly resistant to crack formation and propagation.
Eastern Mix supplies 3 types of fibre concrete:
- Metal fibre
- Synthetic fibre
Eastern Mix supplies an ideal lightweight aggregate for concrete applications as it offers a lower density while increasing the overall yield. This makes it a great building material for not only new projects but for renovation and restoration work, where it is important to minimise the structural loads. For precast applications, lightweight concrete also provides cost savings for handling and transportation; as you will be able to ship more units and it is easier to handle on site. In addition, lightweight concrete is non-combustible, sound absorbing and very economical.
Eastern Mix has been providing clients with high quality Water-proofed concrete.
Where to use?
- All underground applications
- Water tanks
- Sewage treatment works
- Liquid storage tanks
- Underground car parks
- Plant rooms
- Complies with BS 8102 type B integral waterproofing construction
- Keeps water in or out as required
- Enhanced long term performance including increased durability
- Reduced risk of reinforcement corrosion
- Reduces installation time and cost
Benefits subject to good concreting practice (placement, finishing and curing).
Eastern Mix ltd produces coloured cement to which pigment has been added during mixing. Colours according to specifications from clients.
Spray Applied Concrete (also referred to as Shotcrete) is concrete pneumatically projected onto a surface at high velocity. It is typically blown through a hand-held nozzle, after all the ingredients are mixed to project specifications.
APPLICATIONS FOR SPRAY APPLIED CONCRETE / SHOTCRETE:
- Tunnelling – primary and secondary lining
- Tunnelling – regulating layers
- Embankment Stabilisation
- Pile Facing
- Concrete Repairs – including bridges, walls, structures
- Flood Structures
- Freeform Structures – including skate parks, pools etc.
Eastern Mix provides all types of concrete screed in Mauritius.
Where to use?
- Concrete floors
- Building foundations / Concrete piling
- Road works / Bridges
- Industrial / leisure centre floors
- Drive ways
- any many more applications
Eastern Mix has a proven history in the field of special concretes that can often save valuable time and help deliver demanding deadline.
Our in house concrete technologists use the latest in cutting edge technologies to push the boundaries of concrete performance.
Eastern Mix has supplied concrete according to specifications, for eg, concrete especially made for bridges and underwater.